The Shenzhen Summer Internship Programme is one of the four programmes under the Fintech Career Accelerator Scheme 2.0, which aims to enhance Hong Kong’s fintech talent building capability to meet the growing demand from the industry and to nurture young talents at different stages.
Under the Shenzhen Summer Internship Programme, students can experience the fintech ecosystem in Shenzhen first-hand through working at renowned fintech or techfin firms for six weeks, as well as attending visits and talks exclusively designed for them. The eight hiring firms are:
- Ant Financial;
- China Investment Securities;
- China Merchants Bank;
- CITIC Group;
- LexinFintech Holdings Ltd.;
- Ping An Technology;
- Tenpay (an integrated payment platform launched by Tencent); and
The cost of accommodation and insurance will be covered by the HKMA, while hiring firms will provide nominal allowance to interns.
To be eligible for the Shenzhen Summer Internship Programme, each candidate must:
- be a holder of Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card;
- have reached the age of 18 by 30 April 2018;
- be currently enrolled as a year two or year three undergraduate student, or postgraduate student at your institution;
- be a student in the disciplines of Engineering, Computer Science, Sciences, Law, Information Technology, Business or Finance; and
- possess basic Chinese reading and writing skills and communication skills in Mandarin Chinese.
Interested candidate should submit your CV HERE by 12noon, 7 March 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified by respective organisation to submit an online application. If applicants have not been invited for online application by respective organisation, they may assume their applications to be unsuccessful.