Hong Kong Institute of Bankers has launched a Student Ambassador Programme and invites HSMC students to take part in the opportunities.
Kindly refer to the details and registration link in below message. Thank you.
Career Planning and Development
Student Affairs Office
Are you looking for an exciting career in the banking industry?
Do you want to stand out from the crowd in future job applications?
HKIB’s brand new Student Ambassadors Programme is designed to give you a head start in your banking career.
The Programme offers you:
- Valuable industry exposure through industry events and conferences
- Unique networking opportunities with industry leaders
- Practical work experience through internships and placements
- CEO Shadowing Programme
You will gain exclusive exposure to the banking industry and meet with industry players through taking part in our key events, including:
- Industry Awards (e.g. FinTech, Outstanding Financial Management Planner)
- Annual Banking Conference
- Annual General Meeting
- Annual Networking and Appreciation Cocktail
For more details on the Programme, please click here. If you have any questions, please contact HKIB:
- Becky YU (2153 7828)
- Takky POON (2153 7871)
Enroll Now and Get Your Banking Career Off to a Great Start!
You will also be awarded with a Certificate of Appreciation on completion of the Programme in recognition of your contribution.