Classified Post - Shadow a CEO Programme (deadline: 2 Nov noon)
As part of Classified Post’s continuous commitment to helping jobseekers build a bright career future, here comes a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet some of the most well-known top executives in Hong Kong.
You will be in with a chance of spending three days shadowing a CEO from reputable corporations, experiencing their daily lives and picking up some essential management tips.
In the previous programme, one HSMC BBA-CG student Andrew has won the opportunity to shadow the Director of HR & Admin of HK Airlines (Andrew's story at this link) and had an eye-opening experience.
More info about the programme could be found at https://careerforum.scmp.com/shadow-a-ceo-programme
How to apply:
• Sign up for careerforum.scmp.com/shadow-a-
• Submit your résumé and a short essay of maximum 350 words entitled “Why I should be selected for the Shadow a CEO Programme” by Nov 2 (noon) to email@example.com, and bring a hardcopy to the Career Forum on Nov 3 for the first interview with professional consultant.
All shortlisted candidates will be rewarded a certificate of participation.
Register at: https://careerforum.scmp.com/
• A maximum of 18 finalists will be selected for final interviews by participating companies.
• Classified Post will allocate 6 finalists to each of the participating companies in which 3 winners will be selected.
• Announcement of winners will be published in Classified Post.