Careers Mentorship Programme
Careers Mentorship Programme provides an invaluable opportunity for HSMC students to connect with business professionals who join the programme as Careers Mentors. They will provide students with advice and insights in connection with students' career goals, enlarge their network and, ultimately, enhance their employability.
Benefit to Students
· Assistance in developing career goals and the strategy to achieve them;
· Networking opportunities with industry players;
· Enhancement of employability;
· Opportunities to practice and strengthen their professional communication and presentation skills
· A life-long friend and connection in the business world
Your commitment is vital to cultivate an enjoyable and rewarding mentoring relationship. Confirmed mentees are expected to participate actively in all kinds of activities organized for this Programme, no matter hosted by the Student Affairs Office (Career Planning and Development) or by the mentors. Your professionalism is demonstrated through your attitude and action.
The Registration Period has passed
Check out what the Participants say (Click Here)
Event snapshots on the Programe of 2017/18
(25 Nov 2017) Kick Off Ceremony (Click HERE)
(21 Jan 2018) New Year Gathering (Click HERE)
Mr Jason Lee
Tel: 39635275; E: jasonlee@hsmc,edu.hk