Toward your HR strategy through Student Placement Scheme
The most valuable asset of any organization is its PEOPLE. Acquiring and retaining talent has long been a challenging item on the corporate agenda. Many organizations know well the importance of finding the right skills for the right jobs being a crucial strategy if they wish to succeed in a competing business world. The HSMC Student Placement Scheme presents an option for you to achieve this goal.
As an aspiring tertiary institution committed to nurturing business talents, Hang Seng Management College (HSMC) seeks to foster all-round development of students' potential through academic studies and work placement experiences.
Together, we shape our future. We cordially invite you to participate in the Student Placement Scheme to nurture professional business talents. The Scheme has been in operations for some years and has received positive feedback from many of our partnering corporations. All-round support from the HSMC Student Affairs Office (Career Planning and Development) will work with you side by side to provide you support in getting suitable candidates.
Benefits to Employers
- Obtain creative new ideas from fresh eyes
- Identify and nurture young talents to help build the professional pipeline
- Fulfill corporate social responsibility
How are you going to participate
- To assign tasks, projects and duties that are relevant to the students’ academic profiles and set quality expectation of the work;
- To provide guidance and coaching during the placement so that students can perform the job duties and contribute positively;
- To ensure a safe working condition and contact the Student Affairs Office (Career Planning and Development) in case of emergencies;
- To supervise the work of students and complete an official Evaluation Form as the student placement can be credit-bearing.
On the other hand, our students are expected to complete the designated work in a professional capacity, adhere to your corporate policies, maintain a high ethical standard and strive for continual improvement.
Please refer to the attached flyer for more details. Employers with interest in our placement services are welcome to complete the enclosed registration form and return to us.
We look forward to working with you on potential placement opportunities. Please feel free to contact the Student Affairs Office (Career Planning and Development) of HSMC if you may have any questions.
Ms. Connie Lam, Careers Officer
Tel: 3963 5592; E: firstname.lastname@example.org ; W: http://careers.hsmc.edu.hk