Career Leap Club
An all-in-one professional platform to support your future career pursuits!
What is Career Leap Club?
CLC is a two-year career enhancement programme that welcomes application from Year 3 students at the beginning of each academic year.
As a CLC member, you can:
- get connected with business professionals and gain personal advice from designated industry advisor;
- understand more about your career orientation by taking psychometric tests;
- get to know seasoned professionals who could help to enhance your workplace skills and personal qualities;
- join grooming workshops and firm visits;
- participate in mock practices in preparation of job screening exercise;
- meet friends who share your career pursuits and grow together;
- grasp opportunities to organize business events;
- attend seminars (some are exclusive to CLC members) to gain in-depth understanding of various business sectors;
- engage in various experiential learning activities;
- and many more! :)
Now – 2 Oct 2017
Interested students are highly encouraged to attend one of our two briefing sessions, details are as follows:
Please register for either session HERE.
|10 – 12 Oct 2017||
|Nov 2017 – Jun 2019||
The 2-year Programme kicks off in Nov 2019
List of seasoned industry advisors
View the list HERE
Roles and Responsibilities of CLC members
- CLC members should be committed in attending CLC’s seminars/ workshops/ activities as far as possible.
- CLC members should take initiatives to keep close contact with their assigned industry advisors in order to get the most out of the programme.
How to apply?
Please complete the online application form (LINK HERE) latest by 2 Oct 2017 (Mon), HKT 23:59. Please note that you will also need to submit the following two documents via the online form:
1. Your Resume in MS word/ pdf format.
*please save the file as “Your name_resume” (e.g. Chan Tai Man_resume) and upload it according to the instructions stated on the application form.
2. Write on the topic “What are your career aspirations and why do you want to join the Career Leap Club?” in around 400 words in English and save your essay in a MS word file.
*please save the file as “Your name_essay” (e.g. Chan Tai Man_essay) and upload it according to the instructions stated on the application form.
Shortlisted students will be invited to attend a group interview session.
Ms. Sharon Tse, T: 3963 5097, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Yvonne Chan, T: 3963 5470, E: email@example.com